Monday, 2 July 2012

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Douglas Adams

I enjoyed this book and really want to read the rest of the 'trilogy' right now. But I don't have them :(

I enjoyed the fact that Adams seemed to kind of predict some technology we have now, such as the Xbox Kinect. Although it was a radio in the book, and not quite as efficient. But still, pretty cool.

I might watch one or both of the films soon, but I'm going to watch it at the theatre in a few days, can't wait!!

4/5

NB: Entered into the Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2012 under Astronomy, because I've read loads of sci-fi books this year yet this 'course' is empty! This book fits perfectly into it, having the word 'Galaxy' firmly lodged in the title, and it's all about planets and galaxies and travelling across them.

No comments:

Post a Comment