I don't have much more to say from my review from the first book. Those who say the books get better are lying. There's a bit less sex in this one, but it's still just as bad. If you take the sex away the storyline is bearable, and I have moved on to the next to find out what happens, but I'll have to wade through all the crap first to find out.
It took me about 2 months to read this book, which says it all really. I still don't understand how these books are so popular. The bandwagon is too full, and I for one do NOT want to be on it.
2/5
NB: Entered into the Hogwarts Reading Challenge 2012 under
Arithmancy, because it has a number in it's title, and I really can't
be bothered thinking of a more appropriate place to put it.
No comments:
Post a Comment