Friday, 31 August 2012

On a lighter note...

...Fifty Shades of codswallop was my first ever Kindle book! And I enjoyed it (the Kindle, not the book).

I like the fact that you can have many books on the one Kindle, so it's great for travelling. I also love how I can look words up with ease, and mark my favourite quotes to look at later. And it's easy on the eyes. I can't read on my iPhone, and I imagine the iPad would be similar - that glare from the screen hurts. Not on the Kindle though!

However, I couldn't give up actual books. I love having a bookshelf, seeing all those books together and sensing all the different adventures inside the pages. But, the Kindle has it's place in today's world, and when I get one of my own (borrowing one at the moment), it will sit proudly amongst the rest of my books on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment