Wednesday, 2 May 2012

To read, or not to read?

Ugh. I've stopped reading again. This is terrible. Yes, I've been busy with college work and planning my wedding, but it's not just that. It's these Discworld books. They started off so good, but it's just so samey now I just don't have the motivation to pick the book up. Even now, I've opted to write a blog instead of read!

I'll sign off with a picture of one of my past creations. Keeping with the Angry Birds theme, I made this eye mask a while ago. I sold it, and it got 'lost' in the post, and had to send the buyer another one. It soured my feelings about it and I haven't made another since, even though I had plans to make lots more! One day, one day.


Now, where did I put that book...?

No comments:

Post a Comment