It's weird having lulls and then having certain books make you scurry for your Kindle. I've not blogged since June, but I have read a few books. I need to get back into the swing of things again.
I've read some amazing books - the first that springs to mind is the Ex- series by Peter Clines. I have recommended it to all of my zombie loving friends, alongside The Junkie Quatrain and -14-. I'm currently reading a collection of short stories just because Clines has written one of them. He's a firm favourite author now, I vow to read everything he's written.
I've also just bought Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, The Sandman Vol 1 by Neil Gaiman, and It's Not Me, It's You! by Jon Richardson (I've decided to delve into the comedian autobiography genre and I'm starting with him). So it looks like there are exciting reads ahead for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment