Friday, 4 January 2013

Friday Finds

FF2_Md
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).


Last weekend, I went shopping with my mum to spend my Christmas vouchers and I came home with a stack of books. My main aim was to find small-ish, easy to read books so I could fit them in during the last few days of the year (it didn't happen as my parents asked me to play Trivial Pursuit with them, and I'm a sucker for a board game). So now I'll be reading them at the start of 2013, in a bid to up my reading total a bit before the first lag happens (which I've no doubt it will).

No comments:

Post a Comment