Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is
given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list
of ten things.
Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists.
This week's
topic is: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
1. Ana Steele from Fifty Shades
2. Christian Gray from Fifty Shades
3. Humbert Humbert from Lolita - only because I wanted to hate him, but found it hard to.
4. Romanovich Raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment - I just wanted him to stop wandering around.
5. Paul Theroux from The Kingdom by the Sea
6. Ana Steele from Fifty Shades
7. Christian Gray from Fifty Shades
8. Ana Steele from Fifty Shades
9. Christian Gray from Fifty Shades
9. Christian Gray from Fifty Shades
10. Ana Steele from Fifty Shades
NB: The Fifty Shades characters frustrated me in a BAD way - if I hadn't have read the books on my Kindle I would have thrown them into the fire and happily watch Ana and Christian burn. So take your dirty mind out of the gutter thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment