Wednesday, 16 January 2013

WWW Wednesdays

WWW_Wednesdays4
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

 
To play along, just answer the following three questions…



What are you currently reading?
The Haunted Book, by Jeremy Dyson - I've just started this book, and I'm enjoying it so far. This book is a series of stories given to and embellished by Dyson, regarding the supernatural. I've read one story so far, which was okay, didn't really scare me though. I'm hoping it will start to freak me out more soon.
 
 



What did you recently finish reading?
Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life, by Roald Dahl - I really enjoyed this book. You can read my review here.
 
 

What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm undecided, either another Roald Dahl book or another Poirot book. It depends when I finish my current read, as I would like to read my next Poirot over the weekend when I can just sit and read, read, read in one sitting.


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment