Monday, 7 January 2013

Musing Mondays

MusingMondays5
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

For my first Musing Monday I shall tell you about an old reading habit, and how I've developed it for 2013.

I have a little black book with details of all the books I've read since 2009, and at the back of this book I write in quotes I like from the books I've read (you'll see the same quotes on my sidebar on this blog). Problem is, it can be a bit of a pain marking the pages so I don't lose the quote, and then scouring that page days later to find it. A few weeks ago, I found these groovy bookmarks in Waterstones, and have decided to put them to good use and write the page number, and some key words of the quote, so I don't have to faff around anymore. I bought two packs of 25, which will also give me an added incentive to read my 50 books, as I will use a new bookmark for each book I read. Nifty eh.



No comments:

Post a Comment