Wednesday, 2 January 2013

WWW Wednesdays


WWW_Wednesdays4
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…



What are you currently reading?
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - the third book in The Hunger Games trilogy. I am thoroughly enjoying this series.


What did you recently finish reading?
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy.
 
What do you think you’ll read next?
The Crime Wave at Blandings by P.G. Wodehouse. It's a small book, and as I'm very busy at the moment with lots of college work and job applications, I need a small book to give me a good start to the year, as I suspect a lull is imminent. I refuse to read any old book to up my total though. I am a big fan of Wodehouse's Jeeves and Wooster series, but have never read any of his other stuff. So here we are with this book.

8 comments:

  1. oh man, I love Jeeve's and Wooster, I haven't read one of those in forever. hopefully this is up to par :) My WWW is here:
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/www-wednesdays-january-2nd/#comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Hunger Games trilogy is pretty fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games trilogy is on my list for this year. I bought the trilogy last year cheap--still haven't cracked it open, but I loved the movie.

    And I adored the Fry/Laurie J&W but have never read any Wodehouse. I must do something about that.

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-01-02-13/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Hunger Games Trilogy. I was a little disappointed in the final book but the first two more than made up for it.

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irish - I'm about 150 pages into the third now, and I'm still enjoying it :)

    Patricia - it took me a while to start reading them myself, but I'm so glad I did! Yet to watch the film as I prefer to read the books first. I read Wodehouse years ago after falling in love with Fry and Laurie's J&W. If you love the TV series I'm sure you'll love the books too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there! Thanks for dropping by my first ever WWW! ;)

    I've read Hunger Games last year before watching the movie, and I really liked it! What do you think of Catching Fire? :)

    https://thebookishsideofme.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/www-wednesdays-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed Catching Fire, as I am Mockingjay. I see them as one book really, as they each follow on from the next. Seems like I enjoy these 'dystopian' stories, shall have to look into the genre a bit more this year I think! :)

      Delete
  7. My Mom and I, and my Aunt for that matter, devoured that trilogy. They were the first books we read as our own little book club. :]

    Glad you're enjoying them!

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete