Wednesday, 23 January 2013

WWW Wednesdays

WWW_Wednesdays4
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
 
 
What are you currently reading?
The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar, by Roald Dahl. Seven short stories - I've read four so far and have enjoyed them all. In fact, the last one, where two boys bully another young boy, was quite disturbing, and I kept wanting to close the book in a bid to stop it from happening.

 
What did you recently finish reading?
The Haunted Book, by Jeremy Dyson. I have a feeling these stories will stick with me for a long long time. You can read my full review here.

What do you think you’ll read next?
If I finish this Roald Dahl book by Friday, which I probably will do as I'm busy tomorrow and I won't be out on Friday night as it's the Big Brother Final, then I'll get on with Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie.

No comments:

Post a Comment